sábado, junio 02, 2007

Azul que no es Azul



Hey baby where are you coming from?Well she looked at me and smiledAnd looked into space and said "I'm coming from the land of the new rising sun."Then I said "Hey baby where are you trying to go to?"Then she said "I'm going toSpin and spread around peace of mind and a whole lotta love to you and youHey girl I'd like to come alongYes, I'd love to come alongWould you like to come along? She asked meYes take me along right nowHey baby, can I step into your world for a while?Yes you can, she saidCome on back with me for a whileWe're gonna go across the Jupiter sand and see all you people one by oneWe gotta help you people out right nowThat's why I'm doing it all aboutHey! Yeah, may I come along?May I come along?May I come along?
1969 Bella godiva & Hendrix Family, all rights reserved.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario. Te invito a que disfrutes más contenidos de este blog y te suscribas a la lista.
Namaste.