viernes, noviembre 16, 2007

videotape

When I'm at the pearly gates This will be on my videotape My videotape My videotape When mephistopholis is just beneath And he's reaching up to grab me This is one for the good days And I have it all here in red blue green In red blue green You are my centre when I spin away Out of control On videotape On videotape This is my way of saying goodbye Because I can't do it face to face No matter what happens now I won't be afraid Because I know today has been The most perfect day I've ever seen

1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo3:17 p.m.

    «The age of miracles hadn't passed...»
    Es algo como las crecidas de los ríos que rompen los diques.

    ResponderBorrar

Gracias por tu comentario. Te invito a que disfrutes más contenidos de este blog y te suscribas a la lista.
Namaste.